- Each school is invited to submit not more than five projects to each section of the Festival. There is a registration fee of $50 per project for schools which are SMS institutional members and $60 per project for schools which are non-SMS institutional members.
- The web-generated project registration form obtained during project registration (see point 6 on Online Registration and Submission Procedure) must accompany each payment.
- Registration fees may be paid by cash or cheque. Payment must be made before 20th January 2020, 5:00pm. No extension is allowed.
- Payment can be made by either cash (personally only), cheque, or IFASS or credit card. Participants (or their teacher in-charge) may either
a) Send a cheque to the following address
Mdm Chan Lai Chee
c/o Department of Mathematics
National University of Singapore
Blk S17, Lower Kent Ridge Road
Singapore 119076 or
b) Come to the National University of Singapore, Department of Mathematics personally to hand over the cheque/cash payment. Please call Mdm Chan (65162762) to schedule an appointment prior to coming.
c) E-invoice to School via IFASS or
d) credit card through SmoovPay online
- Schools may combine the registration fee for multiple projects into one payment.
- The Singapore Mathematical Society is not responsible for any lost cheques, which would be deemed as failure to complete payment by the deadline .
- For cheque payment, address the payee as “Singapore Mathematical Society”.
- Receipts will be issued once payment is received in good order.