- All students who wish to submit an essay for the competition must register their essay online here before submission can be done.
- Registration will be done online. The registration period will commence on 12th March 2019 (Tuesday) and end on 12th July 2019 (Friday).
- All entries successfully registered will be issued a username and password which can be used to submit their essays online.
- All submitted essays must be accompanied by a registration fee (see section on Registration Fees below), failing to do so will result in the disqualification of the entry.
- Teachers from schools submitting multiple entries can make payment for all the essays together.
- Essays should be submitted online. The online submission portal will be opened from 1st July 2019 (Monday) until 12th July 2019 (Friday).
- The deadline for completing payment AND online submission of the essay is 12th July 2019 (Friday).
- Late submissions will not be accepted except under special circumstances.
- Essays submitted will be evaluated by a panel of judges made up of mathematicians and school teachers.
- Each member of the panel of judges should not be involved in any supervision of any student’s writing of the essay.
- Decisions made by the panel of judges shall be final.